Sunday, October 5

SCAREDY CAT!

I'm not in a posting mood right now... with the effects of alcohol still lurking in my veins and in my hypothalamus.. but I'm pretty bored with wifey far away so I would like to share this picture I took with my phone.. this post is just outside the window of wifey's house and whooahhh is that a cat? heheheh Shine, Sly and Raven chased this cat up this post the night before.. and when I woke up the cat was still there with the dogs still watching her below.. I'm pretty sure the cat did'nt sleep a wink heheheh but if you look at the picture more closely you'd see a bird on the electrical wire looking on at the cat... you could only guess what is on the mind of this bird... not to mention the cat... hahahah

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP