Thursday, August 7

Weekly Fest: Mother and Child?



This weeks fest is centered on the theme "Mother and Child." Unfortunately, due to circumstances that cannot be controlled, we still don't have kids yet (give us a break, we're still 5 months into our marriage!) so I grabbed (literally) my hubby's nephew and posed for a photo op. When this pic was taken, Baby Johngee was about 15 months old (now he's 2) and we where hanging around my room playing with Stitch. He was pretty occupied with the stuffed Stitch and I immediately grabbed my camphone and took the shot (he's normally fussy when it comes to photos). Lucky for us, this snap was a keeper! Today, Baby Johngee can now pose like the rest of us but I can still remember the time when he was fussy!

PMC is a weekly meme hosted by Pinay Mommies Community.
This week's meme is brought to you by Mapiles.com and bloggista.com


  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP