Wednesday, August 20

Awards: I ♥ Your Blog

I received an award today by Faeryrowan, one of my close blogger friends and frequent blog reader. I love to accept awards and tags from blogger friends who actually read my blog posts and not just drop and leave comments that they have passed by my blog but they don't read my posts.

Sure, I'm thankful that you drop by my blog but please, try to read and explore my blog. I would really appreciate that even more.


The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.

Here are the blogs that I ♥ so much. You would know that I ♥ your blog when you see me commenting a lot! Check out their blogs and check out interesting articles that definitely hooked me to their blog.

Shen
Lurch
Aeirin
Pinaymommy

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP