Tuesday, July 1

Philippine Icons

Efren "bata" Reyes. Another Filipino Icon who has made it big in the international scene. Billiards fans anyone?

I'm at work right now so this will be short. When he started in the International scene before he was given many nicknames( as I've seen on a television show) namely (as i can remember) "the man from outer space" "the magician" "Cesar Morales" "Bata" (tagalog for "Kid") and many more.. Message me please if you could give me the other monickers. I forgot the other ones. Could be the booze and the *tooot* again.

Well anyways i will be playing in a "sort-of" tournament this weekend, against other Barangay Officials of the City of Dumaguete.. Wish me luck.


P.S. I'm still trying to get the hang of this so watch out when I reveal the juicy stuff. To be continued.. (In Tagalog.. Abangan ang susunod na kabanata.. tantararan taran)


  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP