Thursday, June 26

PierrEzrah: Revamped. Improved

Hi guys! I am now in the process of revamping this blog. I started this blog late last year in preparation for our wedding last March 24 but I wasn't able to follow through with it and only posted a few articles.
In light of my recent move, I have decided to devote this site to boss and me. I am going to post and/or write anything relating to both of our lives either before we got married and after. Dealing with our current long distance relationship and each of our struggles that we go through everyday.
Since boss doesn't do blogs and I doubt he ever will do blogs, I am going to be the sole author of this blog. Hopefully, boss will change his mind when he sees this and start posting as well, but I'm not holding my breath.
I am still in the process of making fixing my blog so please bear with me.

Thank you.

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP