Wednesday, December 19

The Start of Something New

At last, classes are over and it's goodbye school and hello planning! I'd like to appologize for not personally posting something that I wrote because I was just so busy, busy, busy!
Since I've already initially started planning our wedding, I already have a jumble of ideas - mismatched ideas, mind you - that I have thought about. The theme, the motif, gown designs, and all other little details that seem to be insignificant. Yup, I've thought abouth them all. It's just so fun thinking about stuff and imagining what they would really look at when everything has been done.
I've also been thinking about keeping things secret. I don't want to spoil the surprise! hehehe Planning a party is really exciting gyud! As in! :)

--------------------
From the files of

  © Blogger template 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP